MOVE TO YOUR DREAM HOME IN YOUR DREAM AREA. This is a beautiful custom built oak (not pine) log home with over 4500 square feet of finished living space. Situated perfectly on 4.3 private acres . Check out the video and the 3D rendering and you will see quality builds throughout this home. When you enter this home you immediately feel warm and comfortable. You are greeted by a custom, hand laid, solid stone fire place built from a nearly 3 ft thick concrete base in the homeâs foundation. The fire place extends through the second floor and is the center piece of this home. The fireplace in the first floor is wood burning and the one on the second floor is gas. On the second floor the great room features floor to ceiling windows to let in the sunlight and incredible views. The large country kitchen has a giant pantry, an island and tons of counter space. The large primary suite features a giant full bath and a large walk-in closet. 12811 also features an enormously oversized 3 car garage that presents endless possibilities. In addition to the 3 giant vehicle bays, there is 900 + square feet of living space above the garage including a full bath, living room, laundry hookups, and kitchen rough in. The endless potentials for this space include; in-law suite, extra living space, separate home office / work space, rental unit. The property features its very own section of a trout stream, and abundant wildlife. 12811 Brandenburg Hollow Road is surrounded by farmland enhancing the privacy of the residence. The home is very close to state parks and the Appalachian Trail providing you with a many recreational activities for hiking, fishing, camping, and yet still very close to downtown Frederick for all your shopping and dining needs.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Log, 2 Story
Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
1,820 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price