Single Family home at a Townhouse price . 2000+ sq. feet living space - 4 Bedroom (1 currently used as an office) 3 Full Baths. Open floor plan. Main level Living Room with cozy wood burning stove. Updated Kitchen with stainless steel appliances. 2 Main Level Bedrooms and a Full Bath. Upper Level has 2 large Bedrooms and Full Bath. Lower Level Rec Room, Storage room, workshop and Utility Room. Current set up could easily be converted to separate living space for teens or in laws. Perfect location for shopping and restaurants - walk to Happy Hour. Nicely maintained - Seller Motivated.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full Finished
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)