Privacy and elegance best describe this freshly painted Country style home that is within walking distance of Old Town Ellicott City. The large yard connects to public land in the back and you can walk from your back door to the Patapsco River on public park land without crossing a road. There is tons of wild life on and around the property. This home is located on a very lightly traveled road that is not a through street creating lots of privacy. The You are welcomed into the home by entering into a large 2 story foyer featuring gleaming hardwood floors. This home is perfect for entertaining featuring an open floor plan and oversized rooms. A large Chefâs kitchen with newer appliances, connects to a large formal dining room and a large family room featuring a gas fireplace equipped with a heatilater type system to circulate heat. The first floor has a study, which can also be a first-floor bedroom. A welcoming room (or office), and a dedicated laundry room round out the first floor. The second floor features an enormous Primary Suite. The Primary Suite has a large full bath with a soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanities. The walk-in closet can also double as a dressing room. The remaining bedrooms are enormous. Bedroom one is a suite with a full bath attached and a giant closet. Th remaining two bedrooms are very large with large closets. The walk out basement is unfinished and is awaiting your creativity to turn it into whatever you would like. The outside of the home has wide sweeping porches and a covered deck with beautiful views. This home is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Frame
3,382 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Historic Ellicott City
Above Ground, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price