This lovingly and well maintained home has just been upgraded to be even better! Brand new kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters and white cabinets! Huge family room features a bay window, laminate flooring and walks out to the back yard. Main level is graced with hardwood floors, a main level bedroom and full bath. The formal dining room is a nice size right off the eat in kitchen. Upper level has 2 bedrooms and a partially updated bath. Upper level and basement have BRAND NEW carpet! Finished lower level walks out to backyard, features a wood stove and a flex room that makes a great office, exercise room or guest room. Both inside and outside HVAC units have been replaced in less then 2 yrs and the roof is less then 3 yrs old! Detached garage is amazing and oversized at 24 x 30!! 3 additional outbuldings/sheds add even more value. Don't miss this one for sure!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)