This lovingly and well maintained home has just been upgraded to be even better! Brand new kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters and white cabinets! Huge family room features a bay window, laminate flooring and walks out to the back yard. Main level is graced with hardwood floors, a main level bedroom and full bath. The formal dining room is a nice size right off the eat in kitchen. Upper level has 2 bedrooms and a partially updated bath. Upper level and basement have BRAND NEW carpet! Finished lower level walks out to backyard, features a wood stove and a flex room that makes a great office, exercise room or guest room. Both inside and outside HVAC units have been replaced in less then 2 yrs and the roof is less then 3 yrs old! Detached garage is amazing and oversized at 24 x 30!! 3 additional outbuldings/sheds add even more value. Don't miss this one for sure!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price