The home is designed with 4 bedrooms. A wall was removed to create 1 very large bedroom out of 2 smaller ones to accommodate a family situation. The wall can be easily re installed.This home is beautifully updated large Ranch home with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Tons of natural light streams in from the large windows facing an impressive outdoor living space and in ground salt water pool. The outdoor lighting and hard scape are spectacular. This is a very private setting. The back yard is fully fenced. The kitchen is enormous and features custom maple cabinets, granite counter tops, new appliances. A large oversized bedroom on the first floor may be easily converted to two bedrooms. A large master suite with walk-in closet and large master bath attached finishes the first floor. The fully finished basement is tastefully decorated and has a lot of room to entertain, play pool, or just sit by the fire and read. The basement features a large bedroom and full bath that may be used for an in-law suite or guest room. The home features an enormous 4 car garage with tons of storage space in addition to space for the cars. Also, in the garage is a work bench work area. This is a great space for special projects. The home is close to shopping and work. This is a must see!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,873 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Upper Seneca Crest
Montgomery County Public Schools
JOHN T. BAKER
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Insert.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Closet Rods, Ramp - Main Level, Wheelchair Modifications, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Saltwater
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)